10.06.2008

MBFW


Fashion week. I love those two words together. This season I helped IMG with sponsor seating, which means I got to see every.single.show. I have to say my favorite was Zac Posen, even the music was great..I am now obsessed with "Jungle Drum."
Don't ask me how, but I auditioned to be on a pilot for a TV show about Fashion Week interns from the creators of Project Runway, and I got it!
The first 3 days of fashion week I was followed around with cameras like I was on an episode of the Real World. My most embarrassing, "reality" moment was when I had to dress up as Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz at the Saks event, running around trying to find Fern Mallis a drink, and knock over a waiter as glasses crash to the ground. I booked it past the waiter as my face became bright red. Let me mention Santino, Molly Sims, Nigel Barker, and others were there that saw my embarrassment. Ohhh, first impressions.

No comments: